Thursday, August 28, 2014

Weekend Wear (albeit a late one!)


This has been one of my hero pieces of this summer, together with my mini striped skirt and my denim shorts. I have worn it on every occasion when I needed to be warm but still feel summery, mostly at night while I was in my mom's village and it was a bit chilly. It has the most perfect movement ever and makes me feel just a little bit glam without being OTT! Perfect in between seasons dress!




Shop the Post



Dress: Anthropologie (a similar version can be found here) | Sandals: Ancient Greek Sandals | Bag: Hakei | Lipstick: Nars Funny Face


10 comments:

  1. This might just be my favorite look on you yet! I LOVE that dress. Gorgeous. I know I say it constantly but i really love your hair shorter too. Have a great wekkend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous girl! More outfit posts please :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 <3 Thank you so much my lovely girl!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaw you always make my day Debby!! thank you!! hope all is well, I need to catch up on all things Beautiful Serendipity!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover