Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Best Summer Ever: Hydra's Sunset


This is definitely an experience that made this the #bestsummerever !! Watching the sunset at Hydra over the weekend was simply stunning. I have seen my fair share of beautiful sunsets, in Ibiza some years ago and in Milos I remember another gorgeous one, but in Hydra on Sunday in was beyond breathtaking! The setting couldn't get any better, at the very end of the port of this little island in the Saronic in Greece there are a few rocky stretches where one was swim or have a drink perched on one of the lovely terraces. And boy, it is beautiful, relaxing chill music, young people enjoying the end of the afternoon, people jumping from the cliffs to the cold waters, tough to beat that is!


A bit of romance, probably leftovers from a past wedding. Very fitting with the whole marvellous view. all over. The is a restaurant over the cliffs called Sunset, it has been voted the number 2 restaurant with the best view worldwide, no wonder!! We had a drink, at the more youthful Hydronetta, I can't recommend it enough. 


I loved watching these two getting ready to jump! So cute and utterly romantic to swim under the sunset!


And now, here we go!


More to come about my weekend in Hydra soon!
Check out my other experiences that kindly #malibuUK is helping me achieve this summer. 

A greek holiday at Sifnos - Part I and II

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover