Friday, March 07, 2014

Willow & Hall: sofas made in Britain


I think a good sofa is one of the key pieces I want/need in my house. It's one it's worth investing a bit more money on. Not only because of it's grandeur but also because it is probably the piece of furniture you will use the most. I love it when sofas are well made,  you can see it. And I also love it when a furniture company offers various beautiful models and the ability to customise them with fabrics of great quality. 

Willow & Hall does exactly that, offers a fantastic selection of hand-made to order in the UK furniture, in a array of styles to suit any need and aesthetic. I especially likes the collection of sofa beds they have, to me a sofa bed is a must in any small (or not) apartment, they are functional and a necessity most times, they are great to accommodate those guests you wouldn't know where to put else. You should definitely check out their collection if you are UK based, they are beautifully made and come in over 70 possible fabrics or leathers, this is what I call being spoiled for choice!

Top and below the Burstow




 The Barrington


The lovely fabrics and leathers. How can one decide?!


Willow & Hall have also a very cool blog that you should definitely check, it's called The Curiously British Blog, you know with that name that it has to be good!

This is a sponsored post but all words and opinions are my own. I only work with companies I love. Thanks for supporting companies that make A Diary of Lovely.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's looks a great sofa-cum-bed. I really liked the great style, value and the quality of the interior. I loved the Barrington due to its impressive and attractive color. Thank you for sharing the great piece of furniture here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover