Monday, March 10, 2014

Weekend Wear


Happy Monday lovelies! Another week has arrived, time flies. Over the weekend I spent some time with one of my good friends, her family and some other people of my generation remembering what was like to be a kid back int he 80's and 90's. Definitely an interesting trip down memory lane!

It was also a lovely sunny weekend, spring is definitely around the corner and it will be soon time to say good bye to boots and big coats (hello ballet flats!), I can't wait, while it hasn't been a rough weather I much prefer milder temperatures (not too hot either!!)

I also worked on some great recipes for the weeks to come that I hope you enjoy as much as I did!



Shop the Post


Top: Zara | Jeans: Zara | Belt: Topshop | Ballet flats: Topshop | Candle: Diptyque | Necklace: Anthropologie | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff c/o Sarenza 

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover