Monday, January 28, 2013

A Royal double baby shower

No Sunday Outfit today, most likely coming again next week. Today I wanted to share the baby shower Amber and I hosted in honour of Lauren and her two little princesses coming very soon. While I say co-hosted I have to note that Amber was the main perpetrator and all the cuteness was thanks to her, this girl has real talent. The theme was Royal Babies and there was lots of gold and corals, a beautiful (SO amazing and yummy!) coconut cake that Amber made from scratch (girl is amaze balls!), elderflower and peach bellinis, oreo truffles, sparkly cookies and yummy salads. 

Aspiring Kennedy Baby Shower
Aspiring Kennedy Baby Shower
Aspiring Kennedy Baby Shower
Aspiring Kennedy Baby Shower
Aspiring Kennedy Baby Shower Vanilla Cake
Aspiring Kennedy Baby Shower
all images by A Diary of Lovely

21 comments:

  1. Such a fun theme for a baby shower! Love all the little details. I bet Lauren and her girls were spoiled : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the decor and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable and I know Lauren must have loved it!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! i'm throwing a baby shower in a few months, so i'm loving this inspiration. thanks! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done!! Lauren must have been thrilled. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helena - thank you so much for your kind words!! You don't give yourself enough credit - you were a huge help! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You two did such a lovely job! The treats look delicious and I love the color scheme.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. so very doubly sweet. so sorry i missed the royal celebration!
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's such an amazing display! It's so simple but at the same time incredibly beautiful!

    - Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this display. What a great idea to use Gold and Coral!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How lovely! Beautiful food display.:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw this on Lauren's blog - it's so pretty! Certainly pin-worthy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness you and Amber did such a beautiful job of the shower! It looked like Baby Vogue in there!!!! Such a lovely afternoon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry Helena, my profile is messing up, Its Meg here!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Pin It button on image hover